digital media access group
...excellent accessibility research and consultancy
This is a archived version of the DMAG website, but the information remains for reference. Please visit the new website for updated information.
The Digital Media Access Group is an expert accessibility consultancy with a mission to "Promote the design of accessible and usable Web sites and other digital information."
We aim to do this by:
- Offering Advice and Consultancy to organisations and individuals wishing to create accessible digital resources
- Providing Accessibility Reviews of existing digital resources
- Researching into ways of improving Awareness in Accessible Design
- Projects and Activities
- Find out more about some of the projects we've worked on.
- Staff Members
- Learn about the staff of the Digital Media Access Group and our variety of interests.
- Contact Us
- All our contact information including address, telephone, fax and email.
- Travel Directions
- Directions for visiting us including links to maps.
- Our Background
- Find out about our background and what we have been up to.
- Our Beliefs
- Find out a little more about our philosophy on usable and accessible design.
- Client Situations and Client List
- The Group have completed work for, and are currently working with, a number of major organisations in Scotland and further afield.
- Our Evaluator Base
- Uniquely, as part of the review process, the Group makes use of their 160 strong evaluator base of disabled users, elderly people and children where appropriate.