digital media access group
...excellent accessibility research and consultancy
This is a archived version of the DMAG website, but the information remains for reference. Please visit the new website for updated information.
Areas of Research
DMAG research concentrates on the accessibility and usability of digital media, mainly (but not exclusively) web sites.
Here are some of our interests, including projects we are working on, or have completed:
- Accessibility and usability of Accessible Design information;
- Methodologies for incorporating accessible design as an effective standard in large organisations;
- Involving children in the creation of accessible and usable children's resources;
- Developing accessibility awareness amongst designers of all ages;
- Accessibility and usability of on-line learning resources;
- Accessibility and usability of e-health systems;
- Accessibility and usability of diigtal interactive television;
- Accessibility and usability of Public Information Kiosks;
- Methodologies for assessing and reporting accessibility of resources;